We work with councils and their partners to help create a workforce able to respond to major changes within the public sector.
- PSC joint circular 134 – Pay award 2023/24 – 4 September 2023
- EMP circular 3/23 - Police staff pay 2023 – 1 September 2023
- PSC joint circular 133 - Proposal for police staff long service and good conduct medal – 29 August 2023
- Chief officers’ pay during a period of suspension – 22 August 2023
- Castle Point Borough Council: Utilising the DMA approach to create efficient organisational structures – July 2023
- Local Government Workforce COVID-19 survey data – ongoing series beginning 1 May 2020
The Modification order
The primary significance of the Order is in relation to redundancy.
Resources that help local government employers with workforce staffing and management practices, which support their corporate objectives.
New ways of working in local government
An overview of some the key considerations of developing a hybrid working organisation, and information about a series of round table events to help us to develop a hybrid working model for local government to use.